Monday, October 29, 2007

Tagged

My friend Mary tagged me so here we go.....

Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random - some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

#1 I was an all-Northern California honor clarinetist in 1996-97 and performed with the Northern California Honor Band that year.

#2 I played 10 years of baseball and 7 years of soccer, earning all-league honors in both sports.

#3 I own the entire series of M*A*S*H on DVD and its my favorite show.

#4 I/my family have owned three dachshunds (doxies) in my lifetime. They are the greatest dog breed!

#5 I served as Vice President of my Townhome Association from 2003-05.

#6 I am the first member on my dad's side of the family to earn a college degree.

#7 I want an iPod and the newest Microsoft Flight Sim game for my computer.

And who I'm tagging....(not sure if I can come up with 7...)

1. Rachel
2. Nate

No comments: