1. How many away games will you make this football season?
At this point, at least two. The two road games with the Sac State Band (Fresno State and the trip to Weber State
2. Planes, trains, or automobiles? Why?
Planes: Because they are big, exotic and everytime I see one take off, it always amazes me something that heavy can get off the ground, especially the C-5's, 747's and now the A380's. Trains: I have always loved the sound of the train whistle. To me, riding on Amtrak is like going back in American history to the glory days of passenger train riding (although Amtrak service is far from what the private railroads use to provide). Cars: Well, you gotta have one in Cali to get around. As for race cars, I love IndyCars! They are the sleekest, not to mention the fastest. There is nothing like watching a race on a Sunday afternoon in Central Indiana. Of course I am referring to "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing," The Indianapolis 500. So I choose all three :-p
3. Musical instrument you would learn if you had to switch at this point in life?
That's a good question. Probably the trumpet. Because it is the loudest instrument of them all. But I love my sousaphone and my clarinet.
4. What is the best part of having a new baby in the house?
Watching them learn things for the first time. And when they laugh. Its absolutely precious. Also when they fall asleep on your chest. That's the best!
5. The best way to make your flight attendant happy is to....
Since I have been out of the game for a couple of years....I would say that the best way is to pay attention to the safety briefing. That and probably compliment those who do a good job because we all know there are a lot of bad apples who don't like their lot in life, yet they have one of the best jobs out there.
Want to play now? Here are the rules if you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like [the food you hate most in all the world]. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your [blog] with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.