Saturday, March 29, 2008
I love baseball, IndyCar racing and springtime.
Monday, March 10, 2008
For all my Indiana friends who are now in year two of this experiment, give it time (pardon the pun), you will love it.
DST means Spring is here and that means Summer is around the corner. I love it!
Friday, March 07, 2008
Thanks Coach for 8 great years. You and your teams gave this proud alum something to get passionate about ever since you took over from that fraud that is Abatemarco.
I will personally miss you and its sad that Evan will not be your starting point guard for the Hornets in 2022.
Monday, March 03, 2008
I got tagged by my friend Jen Moody so I'm playing along. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love all sports, especially Sac State Hornet athletics and IndyCar racing. The college game has a better atmosphere more times than not than professional sports. IndyCar racing is the fastest and most dangerous of all motorsport. If you touch wheels, forget it, your day is done. NASCAR could only wish they had racing like they do in IndyCar racing.
2. I love M*A*S*H and Home Improvement. There is something intrinsic about everyday life in both of those shows that everyone could learn something from.3. Losing a parent is one of the toughest life situations you could go through...especially when you are just starting out in life. I miss my dad terribly, yet, I am comforted by his presence everyday.
4. I love Tanqueray Gin Martini's! They are the best.
5. I have never lived in another city other than Sacramento. However, I have commuted to jobs in Marysville, Los Angeles and Dallas/Fort Worth.
6. I'm a simple romantic. Pure and simple. And its ok to watch chick flicks....especially with your woman.
7. I wish I could come up with something else, but its now 11:08 pm PST.
The only other people besides Jen and Mary (she was tagged by Jen) I know are Nathan and Rachel.