Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Things.....

Ok, first of all, Sac State played tough in the opener against Fresno State (who, sorry Mary, got absolutely hosed at A&M and that WTF call by the replay official), losing 24-3. Our frosh qb played well in a hostile environment and did not have any turnovers, plus, a bend but not break defense. I think we can pull of the win against Portland State this Saturday, who is absolutely awful after they blew a big lead against ucdavis-sucks! this past Saturday.

Second, we have finalized our plans to attend Nate and Robin's wedding in October in Raleigh and then head up to Long Island to see my family for the week. The bummer is I will miss Homecoming (we are playing Montana so I'm sure I will not feel bad about watching a loss), which is the second home game I have missed in the past 18 years! (Note to all my friends, never, EVER, get married during football season!)

Third, I am working real hard on our Corridor System Management Plan as a result of the bond-funded projects we passed as a proposition back last November. I am doing the State Route 49 (SR 49) one. If you want to take a look, its up on the web. The first working paper of five. Here is the link: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist3/departments/planning/csmp/csmp_corridor_sr49.pdf

Fourth, back in June bought a newer car for me. A 2003 Buick Rendezvous SUV. Pretty nice vehicle with lots of room. Also, bought a new refrigerator two weeks ago with a water and ice dispenser (will not have to rely on the Brita filter for H2O anymore...yeah!).

Fifth, the weather is actually starting to feel like fall here today. Maybe its trying to tell us that we best be ready for real "autumn" weather back east.

No comments: