Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weird Weather

We have had rain here throughout Northern California this weekend. It has been cooler than normal. So we have not done much outdoor stuff as I would have liked.

Went and saw my friend Tamy, who works at District 2, and her family yesterday. I think all the adults got along great. The kids will probably take time to get to know each other better.

We watched the 92nd Indy 500 and the Coke 600 today. Major props to Scott Dixon getting his mug on the Borg-Warner Trophy. He was the best all month long...I just think his boss is a punk...oh well. Kasey Kahne won an attrition race in Charlotte. Cars left and right were losing their tires at the end of the race and no one wanted to win it seemed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be able to get out. Hopefully a ride on the quads or go to Turtle Bay before I head home.

No comments: