Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Auburn, Auburn, Auburn

No, its not really my hair color. And no, I am not going to the school by that name down on the Plains in Alabama.

Yesterday, I was in Auburn for the Placer Board of Supes meeting about the proposed Placer Vineyards project. Today, I was back in Auburn for the Placer Transportation Commission meeting.

Tomorrow, you guessed it .....................................................













Auburn again. But, passing thru town with my boss as we scope out Interstate 80 all the way to the Nevada border ;-)

2 comments:

Mary said...

I don't even know where Auburn is, so I'll just say "have fun". And yes, I would never, ever, turn down anyone offering to clean my house, so just say the word when you're in town! Or, you know, if you just want to say hi. :)

WillinSacto said...

Auburn is a little hamlet located about 35 miles northeast of Sactown. Its the seat for Placer County.

Well of course I will have to say hello when in town!